The Old Red Lion Theatre, 20 & 21 March
Southampton-based new writing theatre company Mudlarks Theatre are touring their production My Soulmate’s Husband’s Soulmate to London, Tetbury and Bristol, having already played in Bath recently. And the lovely company are giving you the chance to win a pair of tickets for either of its London dates next week.
You can read our interview with playwright Gina Thorley here.
What’s it all about?
One day the world wakes up just knowing that soulmates exist. Not only that, but the lucky ones also know exactly where to find theirs.
Erin and Adrian are happily married when Johan arrives on their doorstep. He is Erin’s soulmate. Neither Adrian or Erin know quite what to do with him.
The three depart on a road trip to find Adrian’s soulmate – the trouble is: he’s not quite sure where to start.
An upbeat but bittersweet black comedy about fate, romance and the ways we’re taught to think about love.
How do I enter the competition?
There are four ways to enter, and the great news is you can enter via all four if you want. All you need to do is follow the below instructions. For entires via Facebook, Twitter and Instagram, don’t forget to tag someone in who would make an ideal soulmate (they don’t have to be your perfect soulmate, just someone nice).
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with “My perfect soulmate is” in the subject line
- Share our Facebook post which you can find on our page here and comment below the original post “My perfect soulmate is” and tag a friend.
- Quote tweet this Twitter post with the phrase “My perfect soulmate is” and tag a friend.
- Like this Instagram post and comment “My perfect soulmate is” and tag a friend.
Where is the show playing, and how can I buy tickets?
- 20 & 21 March: The Old Red Lion Theatre Book here. Tickets are just £13 (£11.50 concessions).
- 1 April: Tetbury Goods Shed. Tickets are just £10 from here.
- 12 & 13 April: Bristol’s Alma Tavern and Theatre. Tickets are just £11 from here.
Terms & Conditions
The prize is for two tickets to a performance of My Soulmate’s Husband’s Soulmate on either 20 or 21 March 2022. No alternative dates or cash alternative is available.
Competition closes at 12am (noon) on Thursday 17 March 2022. Winner will be selected at random from all eligible entries, and will be notified by 5pm on the same day. As the show is next weekend, the winner has one day to accept the prize, provide contact details and confirm which date (Sunday or Monday) they wish to attend, otherwise a new winner will be chosen at random. All additional expenses are the responsibility of the prize winner. Editor’s decision is final.